Continuous Improvement is the repeated, incremental evolution of products, services and processes. Asset management continuous improvement focuses on improvement of all the Asset Management System elements and enabling functions to more effectively achieve Organisational Objectives in an often changing context.
Progressive and ongoing implementation of improvement initiatives can support organisations in increasing asset performance, reducing operating and whole-of-life costs and mitigating technical and financial risks in a method which is the least disruptive to business function.
Capability Partners supports organisations with continuous improvement by:
- Assessing the current state of the Asset Management System, enabling functions and context including the management of data to support decision making
- Identifying potential areas for improvement
- Prioritising improvement initiatives based on Cost-Benefit
- Developing the improved artefacts, processes or improvement plan, as well as the change management program required to achieve the desired results
- Supporting the implementation, including establishment of Continuous Improvement tools such as Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Measuring the results
Capability Partners can provide broad continuous improvement services, addressing the Asset Management System and enabling functions, as well as more targeted improvement support if the organisation has limited expertise or resources in a specific area.
Capability Partners can also support organisations develop their own internal audit/assessment and continuous improvement program.