Asset Management Skills Supplementation is the provision of additional specialised resources for a finite agreed term to supplement an organisation’s workforce when implementing Asset Management initiatives or when internal skills do not meet the organisational need.
Capability Partners is able to supply individuals to imbed into organisations for long term contracts, or to provide specialists in a short term, ADHOC manner to support Asset Management initiatives and knowledge/experience transfer.
Capability Partners employees can provide:
- Leadership of your Asset Management Team
- Program direction and management of your Asset Management Program
- Management of the implementation of an Asset Management System
- Development of Asset Management processes and integration into the existing organisational processes
- Management of change and culture transformation
- Technical expertise with regard to application of analysis techniques
- Integrated Logistic Support development and support program implementation
- Configuration management support
All Capability Partners employees are independently certified in Asset Management, with experience and qualifications which span technical and financial disciplines. No matter the program or challenge, Capability Partners has individuals with the competency to provide invaluable support.