- Satisfying contractual performance measures
- Capability Partners (then CBD) was engaged to assist Austal in demonstrating how it would meet key performance requirements in a contract to design, build and support a fleet of replacement patrol vessels for Australian Customs and Border Protection Service.
- Capability Partners reviewed and updated earlier reliability/availability modelling against the design as it matured. Capability Partners then developed a strategy and process to meet contract requirements with respect to maintainability measures and a targeted/tailored failure modes effects and criticality analysis.
- Project timeframe 2011 – 2012
- Project leads: Jim Kennedy, Richard Arthur, John Bertram.